Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter!



We decorated easter eggs on Saturday afternoon and the kids hands were all sorts of colors by the time we were done. They each wanted theirs to be unique so they could find their own after the Easter Bunny hid them.
After church on Sunday we walked over to the school to try out some of the treasures the Easter Bunny left. Our Super Hero kite did great. We have had alot of kites over the years but this plastic one was definately the best. The kids took turns holding the string and they kept it in the air for over an hour until everyone was tired of taking turns. It was great! We played catch, track ball, and played on the swings. We are really ready for the spring weather!



6 comments:

angie said...

I have a vauge memory that in your easter basket you got nerf weapons or other silly shooters growing up...I always thought that was so much fun!

Anyhow, your family is adorable! I'm so excited that you have thrown your hat into the arena!

Bethany said...

Katrina, The boys are getting so old and Carmen looks so beautiful!!!

Great Job on the BLOG!!!!

Jill T said...

The blog looks great. I'm excited to keep up with your family!

The Grant Family said...

Good job on your blog! I started one but only did one entry. I decided I'll get more into it after I figure out how to juggle four kids.

Carmen's dress is beautiful! I'm glad you found something. :)

erinmalia said...

yea yea yea! welcome to blogging. be prepared to get addicted!

and i can't believe how much aaron looks like you. WOW. and he's sooo old too. crazy.

Lewis Family said...

Katrina,
Your kids are so darn cute! I love Carmen's dress...what a beautiful little girl. I'm excited to add your link to our blog. XOXOXo