
About 2 weeks ago Blair and I had the awesome opportunity to spend the weekend in the Dominican Republic. Blair had to go for business and I tagged along. It was amazing! The island was beautiful and the resort that we stayed at was great. We read by the pool, took walks along the beach and visited Ocean World, like Sea World, which was located next door to the resort. At Ocean World we entered a bird habitat and the birds were all over Blair. I was totally afraid of the little things but as long as you stood still, which I was careful not to, they would sit on your arms, shoulders or head. It was really cool. We also saw very brave people swim with sharks. We were glad to be in the audience and not the water! My tan has now peeled away as we are back to the crazy spring weather of Utah. The kids had a vacation of their own at Grandma Julie's and Grandpa Benson's. They were totally spoiled and had a blast. So, a great time for everyone!
1 comment:
This looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment