Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Yard. . .

Our front yard!
The back patio with our table, bench and fire pit!
The kids zone! My three monkey boys!
The drinking fountain!

Our yard is finally complete and just in time for the kids being off track this week! Blair finished the last crucial project last weekend when he found a solution to the dog getting out under the gate. With his great success he has secured Lola a place in our home for atleast another week. The kids absolutely love the yard and are enjoying having a place to be little monkeys. We look forward to many outdoor dinners and evenings spent relaxing in our own bit of nature this summer. I have to admit that my favorite part of the yard is the drinking fountain. It is just so cute and relieves me of little kids running in and out of the house for water and lining cups up along my counter. Life just doesn't get better than that! It is so fun to see the neighborhood taking shape as fences go up and grass is laid. The end of dirt in my life is just ahead!

6 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Yeah Katrina! You updated you blog and I LOVE the yard! I meant to tell you how great it looked when I dropped Benji off after the birthday, but I had a car full of boys and couldn't stop for long. It's perfect! It must feel so good to get it just the way you want...now no sinking or leaking this time! Yeah!!!! Looks great!

erinmalia said...

it really is beautiful. and i love that you named the fountain.

Anonymous said...

Katie-

Your yard looks great. I wish I could see it in person, but pictures are the next best thing. I love the drinking fountain and the play set...the kids are going to have a blast.

Take care.

Sarah

Bethany said...

WOW!! Your house looks so beautiful! I am excited for you guys. We miss you and hope to see you soon.

Tamsen said...

Your house and yard are beautiful! The fountain is such a great idea (might have to steal that idea someday). I'm so happy for you guys, but miss you. T.

Mrs. Whitney's Classroom said...

Hey Katrina! Your house/ yard is beautiful. I'm sorry I still haven't seen it in person. I'm so happy to hear that you're having a girl! How fun for your family!