
Benji got glasses today. He has been so excited and couldn't wait for them to be ready. He started squinting a few weeks ago while he was reading but insisted he was doing it for fun. Then one night at dinner I looked across the table at him and his eye crossed and I called the doctor. He is far sighted and apparently this will often makes kids cross their eyes because they are trying so hard to focus. I was worried that he would be upset but he is thrilled. He told me yesterday that he is obsessed with getting his glasses (I"m not sure he knows what this means but it was awful cute!). So, here he is the new Benji who just discovered that there are mountains on the other side of the valley! He says he now looks as smart as he is!!!
4 comments:
i wonder how excited he would have been if he was a girl, you know? or maybe if he was five years older? who knows; maybe he would have been just as excited. but i'm glad for all of you!
He looks so handsome! Those glasses make him look even more adorable (and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm his aunt). Tell him I think he does look as smart as he is :)
Take care.
Oh by the way, I had my baby 2 days ago. j/k
Oh, he looks SO darling! Ethan has been telling us he needs glasses and he doesn't even know about Benji's. He says his eyes have problems when he reads books. Maybe I should take him in???? I think he thinks glasses are cool, so it's hard to know for sure.
He looks stinkin' cute in those glasses. Smart and cute, that's a great combination. Watch out world!
Post a Comment