Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oops!

The boys wanted to see the slide show that I put on this morning. So, we sat down to watch it together and I realized that I had not watched it yet. Apparently a person ought to view these kind of things before posting them. I can spell and Eric is actually 10 not 9. And for some reason some of my photos turned out sideways. I figure that it is better than nothing. I had actually finished it once and had viewed it then I pressed something weird on the computer and it all disappeared. At that point I didn't have much time. So, you all get a not perfect view of our summer. I guess it is okay to admit that I am not perfect!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You are so funny! I'm just glad that you finally decided to post an update. Looks like you had an eventful summer and lots of fun. The kids are getting so big and we're excited to hear that you're having another girl. Congrats! Hope to see you someday soon!

The Grant Family said...

Okay, maybe you're not perfect...but you're pretty close. :) Love ya!

Natalie said...

Cute family! Congrats on another girl! I feel overwhelmed for you already because you are so busy plus add one more. I know you can handle it better than I could.
Congrats again!