Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Penny in Flour Game!

A few of you have asked about the penny in flour game. I thought everyone played this silly game when they were a kid! So, you take a small bowl or cup and pack it with flour, and turn it over onto a plate. Then you place a clean penny on top. You take a table knife and take turns cutting away a section of the flour trying not to let the penny drop. The person who makes the penny drop has to (or in my boys case, gets to) get the penny out with their teeth! Sounds a little crazy but it is fun. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

erinmalia said...

hm...i totally remember playing this and i have to imagine it had something to do with you.

The Grant Family said...

Thanks!!!

Jill T said...

I haven't played that game in years! I should teach my kids, I bet they'd love it.